top of page

Working Mothers

Público·12 membros
Ramon Sobolev
Ramon Sobolev

MY.WIFE.IS.A.GANGSTER.2001.DVDrip.Swesub.XviD.AC3-Mr KeFF \/\/TOP\\\\

My Wife Is a Gangster: A Hilarious Mix of Crime and Romance

My Wife Is a Gangster is a 2001 South Korean comedy action film directed by Jo Jin-kyu and starring Shin Eun-kyung as Cha Eun-jin, a female gang leader who tries to fulfil her dying sister's wish of getting married and having a baby. The film was a huge hit in South Korea, becoming the second highest-grossing film of the year and spawning two sequels.

MY.WIFE.IS.A.GANGSTER.2001.DVDrip.Swesub.XviD.AC3-Mr KeFF

The film follows the adventures of Eun-jin, who is known as Mantis in the underworld for her ruthless fighting skills. She leads a gang of loyal men who respect and fear her. However, her life changes when she reunites with her long-lost sister, who is terminally ill with cancer. Her sister asks her to get married and have a child before she dies, which Eun-jin agrees to do out of love. She then embarks on a quest to find a suitable husband, with the help of her men and a professional makeover artist.

She eventually settles on Kang Su-il (Park Sang-myun), a naive and timid civil servant who has no idea about her true identity. She marries him in a hurry and tries to act like a normal housewife, while hiding her gangster activities from him. However, things get complicated when a rival gang leader (Choi Min-soo) challenges her for her territory and tries to expose her secret. Eun-jin has to balance her roles as a wife, a mother-to-be, and a gangster, while also dealing with her sister's worsening condition.

My Wife Is a Gangster is a hilarious mix of crime and romance, with plenty of action scenes and funny moments. The film showcases Shin Eun-kyung's versatility as an actress, as she switches from being a tough and masculine gangster to being a feminine and clumsy wife. Park Sang-myun is also charming as the clueless and innocent husband who loves his wife despite her odd behavior. The film also has a heartwarming message about family and loyalty, as Eun-jin learns to appreciate her sister and her husband more.

The film was well-received by critics and audiences alike, who praised its originality, humor, and action. It was also popular in other Asian countries, such as Japan, China, and Taiwan. It won several awards, including Best Actress for Shin Eun-kyung at the Grand Bell Awards and the Blue Dragon Film Awards. It also inspired two sequels: My Wife Is a Gangster 2 (2003) and My Wife Is a Gangster 3 (2006), which featured different casts and stories.

My Wife Is a Gangster is a must-watch for fans of Korean cinema, especially those who enjoy comedy action films with strong female leads. It is also a great introduction to the genre for those who are not familiar with it. The film is available on DVD with English subtitles.

My Wife Is a Gangster 2: The Return Fable is a 2003 South Korean comedy action film directed by Jeong Heung-sun and starring Shin Eun-kyung as Cha Eun-jin, the former female gang leader who suffers from amnesia after a fall. The film is the sequel to My Wife Is a Gangster and follows Eun-jin's attempts to recover her memory and identity while working as a delivery girl for a Chinese restaurant owner (Park Jun-gyu) who adopts her as his daughter.

The film features more action scenes and stunts than the first one, as Eun-jin faces off against her old rival White Shark (Choi Min-soo), who wants to take over her territory and expose her secret. The film also explores Eun-jin's relationship with her adoptive father and sister (Ryu Hyun-kyung), who are unaware of her past and try to help her adjust to a normal life. The film also has a cameo appearance by Zhang Ziyi as a Chinese triad leader.

My Wife Is a Gangster 2: The Return Fable was less successful than the first film, both critically and commercially. It received mixed reviews from critics, who praised Shin Eun-kyung's performance but criticized the plot and direction. It also failed to match the box office success of the first film, grossing only $7 million compared to $26 million. However, it still spawned a third sequel, My Wife Is a Gangster 3 (2006), which featured a different cast and story. c481cea774

Informações

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

membros